Founded in 1997, DSMAC Group is a concrete crushers and sand making machine manufacturer with a complete line of crushing, grinding and screening equipment. Our equipment can be used in the mining, building materials, metallurgy, transportation, coal, chemical, and environmental protection industries.
The capacity of ball mill and Raymond mill
Which factors influence the capacity of ball mill and Raymond mill?
As we all know, the most common equipment, used to crush all kinds of ores into powder, is ball mill and Raymond mill. The ball mill usually grinds the ores into powder through the ball and internal liner plate in the barrel, so it is a type of fine grinding equipment mainly applied in beneficiation and building material production, but its maximum grinding size is about 360 meshes.
Raymond mill is a type of powder making equipment mainly used in the industry. Raymond mill is suitable for grinding more than 280 kinds of raw material into powder, such as barite, calcite, potash feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, ceramics, glass and so on, whose Mohs hardness are not more than 7and humidity less than 6%. And these raw materials are used in non-explosive mining, chemical, building materials, metallurgy and other industries. In addition, the final product size can be easily adjusted within 100~425 meshes.
1. The first factor: the humidity of the raw material. If the raw material is too wet, it is easily adhered to the ball mill and Raymond mill when they work, and the final products also are easily blocked when they are transported to the final product storehouse, which all reduce the powder making capacity.
2. The second factor: the hardness of the raw material. For the raw material, the harder it is, the more difficult to grind and the more serious damage of the equipment. When the mill speed slows, the capacity is surely smaller.
3. The third factor: the required mesh of the final products. The smaller required mesh of the final products, the smaller capacity of the mills.
4. The fourth factor: the composition of the raw material. Because some fine powder easily adheres to the mills when the raw material is transported, so if the raw material contains too much powder, the transportation will be influenced, so that the capacity will reduce. So it should be screened first for the raw material containing too much fine powder, before the raw material being grinded.
5. The fifth factor: the viscosity of the raw material. The bigger viscosity of the raw material, the more adhered of it.
6. The sixth factor: the spares or parts of the grinding mills, such as crusher hammers, jaw plates. The better wear-resistance of the parts, the larger capacity of the mills.
As a whole, it is very important to find out the factors influencing the equipment capacity, so we can deal with these problems better. What’s more, among these factors, the second and third factor greatly influences the capacity. Because as we all know, the harder ores, the more difficult to grind them into powder.
Get Price about The capacity of ball mill and Raymond mill
Leave a message, enquire about the price, solutions.To become our quality clients will have access to a 2%-10% discount of contract!!!
Need Help or Have Questions?
- Highway Stone Production line
- Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- DPC single stage hammer crusher
- Ring Hammer Crusher
- Reversible Hammer Crusher
- Impact Crusher
- GFP Jaw Crusher
- Jaw Crusher
- DPX single stage fine crusher
- XPCF high efficiency fine crusher
- VSI vertical shaft impact crusher
- 2PG double roll crusher
- Rock crushers in rock crushing plants for sale
- Concrete aggregate making machine for sale South Africa
- Concrete crushing plants for sale in Dhahran
- Mobile concrete crusher for sale by DSMAC
- Mobile construction waste crushing plant for sale
- Portable concrete crushers for sale price, cost in UK
- Mobile concrete crusher for sale
- Best stone crushing plant design for granite stone crushing
- Concrete Crusher
- mobile Concrete Crusher
- Stone Crusher
- Crusher Machine
- Grinding Machine
- Crusher Parts
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +86-371-67897103
- Fax: +86-371-60535395